Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 June 10-4
- Stock up on woolly supplies – fleece, yarn, wheels, looms, book, etc., etc.
- Watch spinning, weaving, crochet & knitting demonstrations, and “have a go”
- Enjoy delicious home-made refreshments
- Meet the alpacas
- Chat to Members of Woolly Guilds
- Listen to the folk band
- Children – take part in the FREE activities
- Buy handmade woolly/textile gifts
- Watch the Morris Dancers
- Try your luck, and win some “woolly” prizes
- Visit the ice-cream cart
Admission: adults £2, OR £4 per car, children FREE
(picnic & play area)
Stunning”, “adorable”, “fantastic attention to detail” – all describe the unique needlefelted items created by Jayne. Whether it is a hare, a Father Xmas or a custard cream, Jayne’s handcrafted pieces are a joy. Come and see for yourself.
Doreen has been knitting and selling toys to delight children (of all ages) for many years. Colourful and cuddly, washable and durable, they make a wonderful gift.